Saturday, February 22, 2014

5 years of Honeymooning

I thought I was marrying him for his good looks but it turns out he is absolutely amazing and I'm head over heels. Just kidding...I think we said I love you week 2 of dating and a handsome smile can't make you do that. :)


Anniversaries are sacred and I love spending them reminiscing and gushing over each other.  Courtesy of our sweet parents, we enjoyed a yummy dinner, drinks, and desserts at J. Alexander's (one of our favorites).  It's something special when you can tell each other these have been the best 5 years even through lots of moves, everyday stresses, significant risks, handfuls of life changes, and growing up and truly mean it.  









1 comment:

Marme said...

Still a beautiful bride and handsome groom!!

Blog Archive

Contributors