Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When Will's away the mice will play!

Ok, the stahling is done. I have been putting off publicly announcing the new addition to our home because I am scared of the wrath of my in-laws. :) BUT here it goes... I got a kitty. I can explain. Will was gone (yes, this is ALL my doing) and I couldn't stop hearing mysterious creepy noises in the night and I just HAD to have some company. So, last Thursday I put my plan insto action. Craigslist was my partner in crime and I am arguing the fact that the handy website MADE me do it. There was a little, black, 7-week old, five dollar, kitty staring me straight in the face on the computer screen. The temptation was the true crime; not I who generously gave the kitten a warm bed and food. But, my record still stalks me and does not lie. This is my 4th kitty I have weasled my way into taking in...and it's the only kitty that I, personally am caring for. So, you do the math. With this being said, my parents are victims and most regretfully, my in-laws. Gracie and Sam are with my parents and somehow my in-laws got roped into caring for Olive. Honestly, all four people involved with these cats secretly enjoy them...who's not to say this was not a part of my master plan? Your welcome Bob, Mo, Mom, and Dad :) You can thank me again when you get your blood pressure checked and it has decreased considerably because of the extra furry cuddles that reduce your stress every night. Moving right along...(your faces will find color again when you see the pictures, I promise)...So Will was gone on business, Craigslist offered the weapon, and I went and picked it up. To be fair, I did tell Will that night that I picked up a kitty and he wouldn't believe me. However, he did believe me when he came home from the airport the next day and found the little ball of fur awaiting him. There you have it! Drum Roll please.... MEET MILES!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Miles is actually very cute. I hope that he stays cute as he turns into a cat. I still think that Itsy is a better name.

Blog Archive

Contributors