Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cabo is overrated.

SPRIIIIINNNGGG BREAK! Yesterday I had to dust off my books and try to remember what we were doing in class 10 days ago....but I was glad to get back on a schedule, especially since being busy gets my mind of missing hubby love.
This spring break I traded in my bikini and surfboard for some sweats and my toyota. I feel a little like I spent most of my spring break driving around but all of the destinations were worth it. Pia and I went up to Minneapolis so I could kiss on Mr. Cousin and Pia could see ah' hem... another.. Mr. Cousin... :) While the boys worked Pia and I got pretty cozy with the GPS and developed some road rage. We also got to catch the end of the St. Pattys day parade downtown... however.. the 100 percent filipino was the only one who had green to wear.
Although I didn't come back with a tan I consider my week pretty successful.. especially since I finished the 3rd twlight book ;) Also I got to spend time with my husband, my best friend, my sister/brother/Aiden baby, my parents, my in-laws... to some it up.. all the important people.
Pia, Jonny, Will and I went to a "dueling piano lounge" called The Shout House. It was so much fun and I suggest Minneapolis locals to try it out. Here are some pics...
Jonny and Pia Playing the piano. The boys disappeared and came back with roses. How sweet.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors