Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Mrs. Poppins

Dear Mary Poppins, I need your help! I have seen your expertise in fitting a floor lamp in a suitcase and unpacking a wall mirror from a small duffle. So, I was wondering if you could assist me in fitting my apartment into a few boxes. I was in awe of it when I was 5 but now that I am grown, my husband and I are in need of your secret. Lids are not fitting on containers and tape is simply not holding things in. If you neglect my plea I will begin to have second thoughts... I am already questioning your spoon full of sugar philosophy as my cavity count continues to increase. Kindly respond as soon as you can; I would like to be able to fit my dresser in my pocket by Friday. Sincerely, A. Mae Cousin PS tell the penguins that I am working on my steps. View this link to see Mrs. Poppins skill that I am seeking.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors