Thursday, December 11, 2008

lunch crunch

Lately I have been packing my fiance's lunch in the morning and then taking it to him at work and I realized how hard it is to pack a healthy cold sack lunch! Thank goodness I was a peanut butter and jelly girl growing up, otherwise I would have stumped my mother. Will hasn't complained at all but a boy can only handle so many ham sandwiches and Pringles. I had some free time in between class so I started looking up some ideas for better cold sack lunches. I found this great website called laptop lunch. It's great and has great ideas and articles. Check it out if you are a mother who's crunched on time or idea's for your kids lunch- or your fiance's :) Here's the link http://www.laptoplunches.com/ideas.html#pack

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors