Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things

Several people are doing this including Jenny and Aiden so I decided this is a good start to my blog. 25 random things about Ashley Mae Jorgensen-Cousin 1. I love frozen cookies 2. I'm still afraid of the dark because Shannon used to lock us in my room with the lights off. 3. If I could keep Pia in my pocket all day I would. 4. My parents were my social group during half of high school career and I had absolutely no problem with it. 5. I go by Mae because there are at least two other Ashley's in all my classes and I refuse to go by Ashley J because it reminds me of middle school. (Which was a horrible experience) 6. I am so madly in love with my fiance! I'm so blessed to have him and I can't wait to marry him in TWO weeks. He is my one and only and always will be. 7. I feel guilty for a whole day when I buy panties that aren't from Victoria's Secret. 8. I could probably sit in a room with my mom all day and never get bored. 9. I drive with no music/in silence 80 percent of the time. 10. I end up watching the preview station most of the time I watch TV. While I'm looking for something to watch I always get distracted by the clips they have up above and watch that instead. 11. I consider a ten dollar shirt expensive. 12. I really like kitties even though I say I am not a cat person.. I actually am. 13. I actually am a huge talker even though some people don't know it because I have been quiet most of my life. I got tired of listening so much and now I can talk your ear off when given the chance. 14. When I am around all my family I get the baby of the family feeling back. I still get babied (not in a bad way) but it's starting to diminish since we have a new member. I'm jealous :) 15. I LOVE ATTENTION. In the past I have hated the spotlight but I prefer it now in most cases. 16. I faked an eye appointment in 3rd grade because I wanted glasses like my big sister Jenny. It worked, I got glasses, and now my eyes are screwed up and I HAVE to have glasses. I should have stuck with wearing sunglasses around the house. 17. Reorganizing is my favorite. With that.. I move alot of things and it drives Will crazy because he can't ever find anything. 18. I didn't have a stuffed animal until I was 18. I haven't been able to sleep without her ever since. 19. I make things up when we have to tell something interesting about ourselves on the first day of classes. 20. I don't read the directions to anything. Directions take me about an hour to understand. 21. I HATE watching people pick their nose.... but I will pick mine in front of anybody. 22. I refused to dance for four years because Shamus K. made fun of me in middle school at a fun night dance. ( I'm a dancing machine now) 23. I could walk out of the house with 20 different colors on and consider it my favorite outfit. 24. I made crafts out of weird things and tried to sell them to my family out of a cart when I was younger. 25. My favorite place to nap is under the coffee table and it has been since I was 4.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors