Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yummy Veggie Dip

I love veggies with veggie dip, but know how nasty and mysterious most veggie dips are at the store. I made this one I found online today and it's DELICIOUS and takes 2 seconds to make. I suggest a try.

P.S. While preparing to blend it, I broke the blender (which was extra frustrating since a few hours earlier we broke the DVD player), so I just chopped everything which turned out fine.

12 oz non-fat plain Chobani Greek Yogurt (2 small containers)
1 handful fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 handful fresh cilantro
1 green onion, top green part roughly chopped
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt, or to taste
pepper to taste
Assorted vegetables for serving.

Add everything to a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Taste and adjust for ingredients to suit your taste. Serve immediately with prepared vegetables, or refrigerate until use. Refrigerated, will keep for 1 week.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors