Monday, May 14, 2012

Celebrations

How many celebrations can you fit into one weekend? I'm convinced there is no limit, but my sister may disagree as we fit Sage's Dedication, Aiden's 4th Birthday, Mother's Day, my dad's birthday, and Will's birthday all into one weekend.  Somehow, we managed to get some things done at the cabin AND relax.

May 11th was upon me once again.  The one day a year when I muster up the courage to dig the Kitchen Aid out for Will's birthday cake.  When he refused a piece of his requested Oreo cake (which took ALL day to make) I about had a heart attack. A yellow Pillsbury box mix is on the menu for next year. 

 Man Cave addition: Pool table - This room may become the hot spot.  Lord knows we've got enough chairs in it (wink, mom and dad). 

Flower planting time: 

I think Will is in his chest waders at the lake more than real pants. 

Serenity

Sagey's Dedication: Mama and Sage

Marme and Sage

Happy Birthday Hubby Lovin'! Along with a few birthday treats Will purchased "readers" on his birthday.  Oh dear. 

The tiger of the hour! Aiden's "Tiger Party" was grrrrrrreat! 

Sage: Festive for the party

Will and Ami's gift (with Marme's help) was western gear.  Your welcome, Jenny. 

Sunday morning love boat: 



No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors