Monday, June 13, 2011

John Wayne Ain't Got Nothin'

This weekend I crossed something off my bucket list.  I shot my first gun! Will and a couple old friends thought they needed to release some testosterone and fire through their collection of firearms at Travis and Krista's farm.  They of course needed to complete the scene by riding the horses.  I had NO complaints. I have always loved horses but calmed my excitement down when I rant and raved about my Wrangler in Training days (horse camp) and horse expertise and then clearly had no idea what I was doing with the horses.  Apparently my "Wrangling in Training" title has an expiration date and it may have been up 12 years ago in the 5th grade.

All in one day I shot my first gun, got back on a horse, and caught up with Travis and Krista's sweet little family.









1 comment:

Marme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

Contributors