Sunday, April 17, 2011

A good day for a wedding.

My weakness is weddings.  I love weddings.  It's one of the very few events where you can almost always be guaranteed a good time.  Everyone is happy (hopefully), everyone loves to see love, and you are witnessing something big, special, and sacred.  Of course, I always love a good excuse to wear a fancy dress too...:) It was a break well needed in the routine of life for Will and I and we don't need to be strongly encouraged to reminisce about our own special day.

I didn't have much camera memory but I did get some good video footage of the little girls dancin' and loving on their Grandpa and Uncles.  Stay tuned for my next video montage :)

                                                         Hubby lovin' cleans up nice, I'll say.
                             Mimi got away from June bug long enough to get some dinner :)
Sisters-in-law minus Jules.  We missed you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors