Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday

Surprisingly enough, I have never tried to conquer Black Friday.  I do hear that it's worth it and I'm the first to suffer through crowds for a good deal but whenever the big day comes around it seems like such an obnoxious day to make yourself go through.  However, my sister-in-law were talking and we discovered we were both Black Friday virgins.  With Christmas gifts on our minds, we have decided we might join forces and step into the madness.  I would like to see if it's what everyone has hyped it up to be.  I seem to find deals on any day of the year so we'll see how we're feeling Friday morning at 6 AM.   Also, it seems to be like all electronic deals and there is nowhere else in our loveplex to fit ANOTHER TV.  So unless I want to mount a TV in our bathroom, I may end up skipping out once again this year.

I'll keep you posted :)

Today is pajama day at work today and I am extremely curious for how this is going to pan out.  See, 80 percent of the girls I work with already wear their pajamas to work everyday.  Perhaps they sleep in jeans and I will see them in real clothes today...? And considering what parents put their children in when going out in public, I'm curious to see what they put them in to sleep.  Hmmm.  Pajama day may end up looking like Hobo day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors