Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Deja Vu?

Wait...wasn't I doing this exactly a year ago?  Getting the run around from advisors, packing my entire apt in a rush, stressing, begging for classes, calling my dad in for back-up, remembering my grandma through wrapped dishes, agonizing over what stays and what goes, and reminding my husband and myself that this was all OUR doing?

Yes. I was doing this a year ago and because our family/home is that cool, we are doing it once again.
These past couple days I have had to hold my tongue from complaints because Will and I stand strong that this was the right decision.  The city slickers that surround us may think we are crazy to make a big move for small town Iowa, but they have no clue that it's the best kept secret.  And, we are so blessed to have the families that we do, we would be foolish not to take advantage of such a blessing and be surrounded by them.  So-come as you may obstacles! Home is home and there is really no pros and cons to consider about that.  I will take the punches as they come and keep truckin'... and by truckin', I mean being in school for 20 more years.  Just kidding.

Pros to moving:  HOME, FAMILY, SUPPORT, CABIN, FRIENDS, RELATIONSHIPS, THINKING ABOUT OUR OWN LITTLE FAMILY.

Cons to moving:  packing boxes.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors