Thursday, May 13, 2010

Visiting Rights

After months of not posting, I'm not going to waste your time with apologizing for the vacation. I've got more important things to show you and I will waste no time when it comes to bragging about my little hunnies back home. Junie came to see her Uncle Will and Auntie Mae and no one wanted her to leave...including Miles. She is growing soo fast and has become quite the little lady. I think she liked her new accessories and painted toes better than the zoo :) We had so much fun and I secretly liked an apartment full of diapers, toys, and sippy cups. 

I'm going to spend the rest of my blogging time uploading pictures because Junie pictures are far better than my silly rants!

                                        The Ladies!


                Taking advantage of the scenery for family photos!
The Zoo!
                                                                       Thank you Uncle Jonny for giving Mae a snow cone machine  so I could have my FIRST snow cone! I loved it!


Junie DID NOT want to stop swimming but you can't underestimate the AZ sun and we did not want a sore, tomato red baby.


Sometimes we  thought we were taking pictures with Grandpa Cousin....spittin' image!
  "HI MY-A!"
Junie was determined to keep swimming..inside.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors