Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Santa Cousin came to AZ, Santa Squires came to IA, and MN had a white Christmas

When you have three Christmas's in three different states, a girl's blog is bound to get alittle bit behind. I cannot explain with all the English language adjective's how wonderful Will and I's Christmas season was. Though our time was spread thin in order to spend time with everyone...having too many loved ones seems like a good problem to me. My in-laws returned home just minutes ago and now it's back to the grind for Will and I. But don't let me fool you...I still have a solid two weeks until school starts back up and the high today is in the seventy's. Some grind eh? :) During the course of a couple weeks there have been several highlights and events. Because pictures speak louder than words, I'll let them do the typing. However, keep in mind that there are still some things a photo can't capture such as the tension of pictionary with the Jorgensen's and the late nights with the vast personality's of a full Cousin house. To start off the season, hubby lovin' and I had our own little Christmas with Miles and our minimal-branched Christmas tree. Although I put much thought into my gifts to Will, they were duds. Will sent a sales clerk on a mission around the store requesting the entire outfit on the window maneqin for my gift. Secret: I already have a look-a-like outfit but couldn't confess this to such a proud hubby. He even commented the other day on the boots I was wearing and how proud he was of picking them out...I just couldn't tell him that they were indeed NOT the boots he got me and I have had them since last winter. What baby doesn't know only keeps his head big, complete with a smile. :) NEXT we made our way to Iowa for the Cousin Christmas where our new neice was awaiting to meet Uncle Will and Auntie Mae as well as SEVERAL Santas...in all shapes, sizes, and genre of mammels. I am now beginning to accept that both the Cousin's and Jorgensen's have entered the realm of life where the the grandchildren/nieces & nephews are taking over. As the baby, knowing the show isn't for me anymore is alittle hard to swallow. However, I have found myself being the main photographer for Junie, Aiden, and now little Lissy. The point: nearly the whole family were at both Christmas's (minus Julie,Zach, and Erik) however, my siblings are apparently not cute enough for the camera anymore since the babies have arrived. They WERE there...just not in the line of camera fire. Now, I take you to Minnesota for the Jorgensen Christmas, where the game pictionary turns into an analyzation of character and when Marme is around, Ami isn't the coolest anymore. > Most of my reader's don't read my sister's blog but recently she wrote about what adorable things have been coming out of Aiden's mouth as he is talking up a storm. Well, last week I kept telling Aiden that the white stuff on the ground was snowman guts and while Jenny was at my parents she asked him what was outside and he yells, "SNOWMAN GUTS!". Ah, my auntie position has now begun to be defined. Will and I had an eventful New Year's season as well but this entry's plate is comparable to my plate on Christmas night-STUFFED. So stay tuned because more stellar portraits and commentary are awaiting their upload...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors