Friday, November 6, 2009

The World Series

The past few days campus has been buzzing with Yankees vs. Phillys talk. I thought Deja Vu was running my life as I kept over hearing excitement for "the big game" everyday. Everday I would convince myself that this WAS the night...the deciding factor of who the victorious team would be. But no, the next day I was still overhearing plans for watching the Yankees vs. Phillys. I went to my husband to get the scoop and he informed me that in the world series the two teams are set up to play SEVEN games. Let me get this straight: The SAME two teams play each other SEVEN times to determine who is better at baseball? WHAT?!?!? I am a little beside myself on the whole process. I now know it's literally a series but don't you think it's a tad extreme? I think the world series boss needs to narrow it down a bit. For this moment of (to be nice to myself) naivety, I thank my parents for not instilling the interest or skill of baseball/sports in me, which has apparently saved me from watching seven games of the same team. Nevertheless, Go Yankees!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors