Monday, November 16, 2009

A picture's worth....a quick weekend review!

I won't be gracing you with any text today because 1) My professors have realized it's past midterm and they have slacked assigning things so they are loading it on... 2) My advisor has taken the "advise" out of advising, which leaves me with much research and 3) we had a busy weekend. So in summary, Whitney and Jay came this weekend and it was MUCH needed for Will and I to spend some time with our good and very missed friends. On Friday we BBQ-ed at Amy and Eric's and they updated us on Waverly gossip...I mean *news. On Saturday we had a quick breakfast...the girls went to a designer sale (Thanks to the research of Jamie, Jay's sister) and then we headed of to of course, join our fellow Iowans to root on an ALMOST win for the Hawkeyes. After such a long day we ended with dinner and a bed. I could go on for about a page with how wonderful it was to see them but the yelling coming from my books is far to loud. Here are some pictures to prove the fun and love we have for Will's long time friend and two of our favorites! Dinner awaits the ladies- Whit and I Between all demanding schedules we rarely get to see Jay's sister and her husband even though they are a few miles away! Between our hawks, Jay, and Whitney we had a three good reasons to get together. Grew up just fine didn't they mamas?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors