Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hotrod or Nimrod?

I'm beginning to think Will goes through cars like he goes through a package of hotdogs. Well, I am now along for the ride and because of my first experience in a car dealership, I am driving our cars until Will has to push me in them. I HATE CAR DEALERSHIPS. I am refraining from saying car salesmen are up there with their venue because there are very nice salesmen (my husband). But I was alittle on the antsy side as we gathered car information. So, from my recent experience I have constructed a "Top 10 Things a Car a Salesmen Should Say if They Want to Fail." Note: For best results at failing, use when addressing a young married couple that you don't know. 1. "My birthday was this weekend and I was a VIP at the strip clubs." 2. "Marriages don't work." 3. "I'm working on 100 percent commision." 4. "Apparently, you have to have a bachlor's degree before going to law school." 5. "9/11 was planned by the CIA." 6. "I'm splitting this sale so I can go home early and start drinking."(note: mon. night)(note #2: see number 3) 7. "I know alot of military secrets." 8. "I know nothing about cars." 9. Text during every conversation. 10. Share any life plans that make absolutely no sense. Perhaps I'm being too cynical but it's important to say this all came from one bad apple. Will and I did have a little chuckle after we calmed down from our entertainers charades and switched educators.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors