Saturday, May 17, 2014

Create Your Canvas

One of our Pre K 3 teachers has announced her retirement and while I'm sad she won't be a part of our team (she's wonderful), I'm glad that I've had at least one year to learn and laugh with her. She showed me SO much about the program and practically held my hand through the many events and traditions I needed to learn about our school.  We decided to celebrate her moving on with a painting and wine party. These places seem to be popping up all over the place ad I can see why! It's something different, interactive, and a great time.  How it works: customer chooses a painting from the site before the night of fun. Artists sketch it out on canvas. You come with snacks, wine, or whatever you'd like. Artists have everyone set up with palettes and "cheat sheets". You paint and enjoy! It's basically the grown up version of paint by numbers. 

Congrats to Tracy as she moves on from teacher life to a life of ease! 

Arts and crafts by day...Picassos by night! 




                      Team PreK 3!
                  Happy Retirement!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors