Friday, April 18, 2014

Deep Sea Fishing

This is an activity that I didn't partake in and it gave Will an opportunity to have some quality guy time on the sea. Never mind that half of them were loosing their breakfast and then some with sea sickness.   Sound fun? :) Will came back with fish stories that reached another level from the lake fish tales.  If he didn't have a picture of the hammerhead shark they reeled in I wouldn't have bought it but yes, they managed to catch a hammerhead and while it was their means of excitement it solidified my fear of going more than ankle deep in the ocean.  I think it was the first time Will has brought home dinner other than a couple burritos. I have now expanded from strictly only eating tilapia to craving Maui Maui.  

I'm thankful for the experiences Will and I are having while we are here.  From deep sea fishing to shooing kids away from fighting iguanas on the playground, we are seeing some new things. 




1 comment:

Marme said...

Love how you are "embracing" Florida!

Blog Archive

Contributors