Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our First Visitor!

This is a battle I have lost to Pia's fiancé...luring her to the dark side of football. With Mark being a die hard Notre Dame groupie and subjecting Pia to weekends and hours of football, she is now claiming to be a fan. It was the teams year at the National Championship and so Pia tagged along with Mark and his brothers to be a part of the excitement. Lucky for me, Miami is about forty minutes away! Pia made her way to Fort Lauderdale to sit though the painful crushing of her beloved leprechauns. I also painfully sat through it but was favoring no team :) Just kidding, my disinterest in football was forgotten with my best friend adding some familiarity and support to my new surroundings. I would sit through the Super Bowl if she was willing to come! Although we just got down here, with all the hustle, bustle, and newness it was the perfect time to have a girlfriend for a night.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors