Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quick Like a Bunny

As I get older, holiday celebrations seem to get shorter.  I don't know what the age cut-off is of dying Easter Eggs and hunting for chocolate, but sadly, I know I have passed it.  This year Easter seemed to hop by with an early service and quick Cousin brunch.  However, I did still get to see kids experience the magic of Easter.  With 2 Easter Egg hunts, 2 Easter parties, Easter Egg dying, 32 retells of Peter Rabbit, bunny crafts, and several renditions of the Bunny Hokey Pokey-  I am a little Easter-ed out and perhaps Easter wasn't all that quick afterall. Although I had a very "Public School Easter",  reflection on God's grace was not at a lost as I experience it every. single. day. I am reminded and encouraged of the grace and love I need to show the kids, who need so much of it everyday. 



No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors