Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update

- I am completely done with my summer classes and now have 22 days with no homework, professors, or tests hanging over my head.  Let the summer begin!
-Will and I were able to spend a night with our favorite couple friends, Mark and Pia.  We packed in a full night with burgers, karaoke, and good conversation.  
-We witnessed another beautiful wedding.  Will's old college roommate married a very, very sweet girl.
-Grandpa Cousin had a birthday!
-Jonny came home and Will and him made a dent in the progression of Alkali Scientific. 
-I squeezed in a place on the trip to MN so the boys could check out some labs and spent a very relaxing, "me time" session at Mall of America.  I know, "relaxing" and "Mall of America" don't belong in the same sentence but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  My day was complete with reading at Caribou, window shopping, real shopping, people watching, and simply leisure.  The day DID get a little long walking the miles of stores in cowboy boots but I considered it a small sacrifice. 
-Will is seeing the reciprocation of putting in hard work towards his business.  It's still in the beginning phases but everyday provides encouragement through customer interest, customer support, and most importantly-orders! 






No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors