Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Life as a Super...Duper Senior #2

When you are a 6th year senior, inspirational quotes, verses, pictures, and what have you begin to appear everywhere. You were always conscience of these historical philosophies but they are now being jotted on post-it notes and decorate test days in your planner. I have considered drawing a line when an entire journal needed to be established for these poster quotes, but at this point, I'll take whatever motivation comes my way. In addition, seeing a date written out that takes place after I graduate sheds light on the fact that I am NOT that far away from finally acquiring a degree.... What? June 2012? I could be eating this same box of cereal when I graduate? Awesome. If my mini wheats don't expire until next November, that means I can last until May.
It's bizarre...but it's the little things that put life into perspective. Especially when you are a super duper senior.

Things that expire after I graduate:

-The free bowling coupons that have been sitting in my wallet for months (I don't bowl.)
-My canned goods.
-Every box of cereal I purchase from now on.
-the Tylenol (although it won't last until graduation for other reasons.)
-my license
-our debit card
-our shampoo, conditioner, and toothpaste
-my iPad warranty
-all kid's IEPs (annually)
-Miles's cat food, both can and dry
-All calendar's being sold now



No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors